Sugar, creme and everything nice!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Drizzling in Singapore

Saucer and I were at Singapore some time ago and there was one particular night which was especially memorable. It was a quiet night and we were walking from Bugis street all the way to the Esplanade. I was most of the time attempting to take some nice night pictures by using the timer mode, because my hands were always not still enough. *shakes head* Thank god for my tripod too, or I wouldn't be able to take ANY decent pictures. Here is one taken from Esplanade towards Fullerton hotel, on a tripod, no less. LOL


Here is another picture from Esplanade as well. No doubt this was blurry, because I took it using my hands... *sigh* really I must get Image Stabilizer or Electronic Tripod, whatever you call it ...

Then we walked from Esplanade to the Merlion, after which it started to drizzle! :( But not before I took picture of this majestic and magnificent mermaid-lion! I think this picture turned out all right, especially from just a point-and-shoot. :)


Attempted to take a picture of us in front of Merlion, using the self-timer shot, but it started to drizzle quite badly, and I automatically took the umbrella along (it was covering the camera at first!). Then I realized what a funny shot it turned out to be! *LOL* Poor Merlion was being blocked...


XOXO,
Cup


No comments: