Sugar, creme and everything nice!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Cornetto + McFlurry....... What a Taste !

Yesterday, I was in Tesco, cup and I agreed to indulge ourselves with McFlurry Oreo, which is cup's favourite flavor. When we reached the counter, I was attracted to a new Cornetto McFlurry. I must admit I am a fan of Cornetto, so I persuaded cup to try this new perfect match - Cornetto + McFlurry combination.

the result? :( cup didn't want to make a move on the decision and insisted on her McFlurry Oreo, so we ended up getting one each for each of us, haih..... (sigh) what a stubborn head !!


McDonalds has introduced Cornetto McFlurry, claimed to offer crunchy sweetness of crushed Cornetto cones mixed with mouth-watering chocolate chips. It is either served with chocolate or strawberry topping, it's a totally new and delicious way to enjoy Cornetto in one cup.

Anyway, my comment on this new flavor is fairly good, all I remembered is its sweetness !! So, if you have a sweet tooth, this is definitely for you. It has the crunchy cones and chocolate chips in it, as claimed and they are totally visible to your tongue. Another thing is that it is absolutely stickier and creamier compared to other flavor because of the chocolate syrup.

So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead, get one and give yourself a try, especially if you're a Cornetto freak like me ! :p

signing off,
saucer




No comments: